Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged for the 1st time!

Yippee!! My very first tag and this is from Phatelara (Debbie), a Malaysian swapper I met thru swap-bot. I did this tag in my swapsgalore blog and thought it would be fun to post it here as well.

My name is
K - really silly
A - gorgeous
R - good gf
E - deeply in love with bf
N - sexy

My nickname is "girl"
G - never let people tell you what to do
I - loves to laugh
R - good gf
L - best smile

Ooh wow!! I got an assortment of meanings to my name and nickname hehehe... This was fun!!

Name meaning here
A : Gorgeous
B : Loves people
C : Really easy to fall in love with
D : Is great in bed
E : Deeply in love with his/her gf/bf
F : People wild and crazy adore you
G : Never let people tell you what to do
H : Freakin' beautiful eyes
I : Loves to laugh
J : Makes people laugh
K : Really silly
L : Best smile
M : Makes dating fun
N : Sexy
O : Has one of the best personalities ever
P : Popular with all types of people
Q : A hypocrite
R : Good bf/bf
S : Lives life for fun
T : Great kisser
U : Gets blamed for everything
V : Not judgmental
W : Very broad minded
X : Never let people tell you what to do
Y : Loved by everyone
Z : Lives life for fun

I'm now tagging yvonne and priscilla. Have fun!

2 comments:

Pris said...

haha..i didn't even notice i've been tagged...i think i missed the very last sentence :p

do i have to tag someone else?

life-muses said...

you can tag ur friends if you want this tag to continue...have fun! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template