Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Welcome 2008!!


collection from yummyflashy.blogspot.com

While others are still basking, enjoying and welcoming the new year or sleeping-in after a great countdown the night before, I'm at the clinic visiting the doctor :( got totally drugged taking the medication and slept the whole day off!! What a great start to a New Year huh...

Anyway this is a brand new year thus a brand new look (header) for my blog. Little did I realised that I've been blogging for slightly over a year now. It has been a great way for me to keep my memoirs and I hope this brand new year will bring more happy memories to blog about albeit the first day of 2008 that left me blurred head!!

Happy New Year 2008!! and hope that all wishes comes true for all of us this year and most importantly each and everyone is in the pink-ist of HEALTH!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template