Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Nostalgia..

It has always been my favourite season of the year ~ Christmas!! The malls are decked in festive Christmas colours, lots of different themes/decorations as they compete year after year and not forgetting those lovely Christmas tunes :)

Each time I hear any Christmas carols, it always bring a smile on my face as it just lighten me up, making me in a really cheerful and holiday spirit!

Add this on to those lovely decorations and voila, I just wish that everyday it will be this great feeling. No work, no worries :)

This year, the malls did a great job again in their decorations :

Marching Bands @ 1U, Bandar Utama

Christmas Lodge @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

The North Pole Express @ Ikano Power Centre, Mutiara Damansara

Fairy Whisper @ Mid Valley Megamall

I'll leave you with one of my favourite Christmas carols ~ Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire. Hope you have a Berry Good Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template