Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Early Christmas Gifts!

In conjunction with my Company's Annual Charity and Year End Gathering, the committee gave each one a round neck collar T-shirt, a real bright orange 'T' as our door gift.

The agenda for our event held on December 3rd is morning session bringing the underprivileged kids from Sunbeams Home, Cheras to our National Science Center. After lunch with the kids at the Centre, we will had our Hi-Tea Event at Ali Yaa Restaurant at Damansara Heights.

Our yearly gift exchange also took place during our Hi-Tea and this year my recipient is a guy. A tough gift item to choose thus I settled for a tall mug which I hope he likes it.

~ the bright orange 'T' and my choice for the Christmas Gift Exchange ~

~ a close up view of the tall mug which i find rather cute ~

Ironically, I receive my Christmas gift exchange from a guy as well!! Not knowing what I like, he gave me a box of 10 sets 2-piece jigsaw puzzle for Cavan. Thank you!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template