Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chocolate Almond Biscotti

I decided to try making Biscotti myself since it's selling outrageously high in the market.

simple ingredient consisting of plain flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, eggs, almonds and chocolate

the Biscotti loaf baking in the oven
yucky appearance and indeed it felt yucky as the whole dough is very very sticky!


my first batch of Biscotti
slightly burn, went wrong somewhere
suspect the culprit is the chocolate

not an alluring appearance but tastes great!

In the end, I find that my Biscotti is rather sweet even though the chocolate I used is suppose to be "bitter-sweet". Am sure it will blend well with a cuppa :)

Is it my taste is changing, as just recently a friend of mine commented that I seem to like my stuff "bland". Hhmm, maybe it's true that I don't like too sweet stuff!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

When can we taste it? U got such a habit to bake stuff at mid night? :P

life-muses said...

next batch then I let you try it. this batch's appearance is awful. think i'll drop the chocolate next round.

aha!! you noticed the time I bake huh...hahaha

Kah Lai said...

Hmm...am I the one that comments your 'bland' stuff? Anyway is this batch I tried last Sunday? Well the outlook is not good, but the taste is good! My next target friend! :)

life-muses said...

hehehe....you always got a sweet tooth!! :p yup, this is the one you tried :)

Vicky said...

Looks good!
http://geocachiker.wordpress.com

life-muses said...

Thanks Vicky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template