Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HaPpeE 3rd Anniversary!

Time does fly pass before you realise anything.

I got married at the age of 27, gave birth at age 28 and today is my 3rd wedding anniversary (if you wanna know my age now, go figure :p)

In the midst of planning my wedding, a thought came to me to get my 2-piece band to sing the grand entrance song LIVE and I was constantly reminding them to practice and remember the lyrics as this is the first time they are doing a LIVE song entrance for wedding!!

Listening to it does bring back beautiful memories of me walking down the 'aisle' :D Hope you enjoy the song as much as I do.

Happy 3rd Anniversary hubby!

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

2 comments:

Pris said...

lovely song :)
& happy anniversary to both of u!

life-muses said...

thank you :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template