Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff

Update : Sept 13th, 2007

I've moved my swapsies to a new home. Please find me at http://swapsgalore.blogspot.com.

See you there!! :D

Gimme Your Stuff

Would you like to try your hand at swapping? Just think, wouldn't it be fun and nice when one day you receive a postage or parcel bearing lots and lots of goodies to feast your eyes or tummy on? Sounds interesting? then this is the site for you.

I live in Malaysia and love to receive nice cute 'kawaii' stuff and also wish to share with you bits of our lovely country.

These are the stuff that I would like to receive (or any other thing that you might offer) :

* cute necklace, hair clips, earrings
* mini totes
* candy, snacks, biscuits
* fabric, craft materials (eg. buttons, embellishments, etc..)
* craft magazines (past issues are okay)
* recipe books (only in English please)
* decorative, vintage items (signage for rooms, kitchen, cookie tin, boxes, etc..)
* fridge magnets
* cute gift boxes
* cute cookie cutters

In return, I can offer the following (please ask for items not listed below, am sure I can get it for you)

* cute necklace, hair clips, earrings
* candy, snacks, biscuits
* fridge magnets
* spices
* instant coffee (famous white coffee) / tea
* stationeries
* post cards
* stickers
* handphone accessories
* cute keychain

If you're interested to be my swap partner, please leave a comment and your email address here and I'll be in contact with you.

Thank you and happy swapping everyone!!

Gimme Your Stuff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can I swap with you on http://www.YouSwop.com?

It is a global site for 'Swoppers' to swop their unwanted stuffs for something they need.

It's by invite only. Do let me know if you need one. I have 3 invites left. Email me at sherrylees@gmail.com

bUbBLe said...

Hi Sherry,

I've sent you an email. Please check.

Thanks.

sanjana said...

hey,

i m interested in a swap with you. please visit my blog http://cluelessaddiction.blogspot.com/ if you are too!

take care

Nika said...

Hi Life-muses,
thanks for posting on my lifejournal blog at http://blazingnikar.livejournal.com/2144.html
I have just in the middle of two swaps with Malaysia, but sure, why not make another one. :D Unfortunately I can't swap till end of October/beginnin of November. I already have two swaps in October and that's my maximum for right now, because I am a student.
If that's not a problem for you, please contact me on my e-mail weardone@gmail.com
Have fun
Nika
p.s: I have some pictures of my swaps at my blogger blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template