Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lady Luck

Imagine my surprise to read in my email that I was the winner for a monthly (April-07) draw in one of the blog by just subscribing to the mailing list when I was back from a short trip up North.

Having no winning streak luck in me, I was whooping with joy when I found that I won and even re-read the email not twice but thrice!!! OK ok, you want to know what I won and not hear me keep blah-ing away.....

I won, TAA-DAA!!! (drum roll please :p) - one FELTED FLOWER KEY RING and I even get to choose the colour that I want!! Now doesn't this makes you feel good?

The prize is from Sarah Tremelling of Picture It In Stitches. You can also check-out her blog. YES YES YES, if you're asking - it's all the way from United Kingdom!!! Cool huh....

Mr Postman, where are you??

{edited}
Package received safely. Take a peek below :)












1 comments:

Picture it in Stitches said...

I'm so pleased you liked the keyring and that it arrived safely. Thanks also for giving me a mention in your blog. I really appreciate it. Sarah x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template