Sunday, April 01, 2007

One man and a toddler

Imagine waking up to see one man and a toddler casually having their snack of 'keropok'. And this cheecky toddler munching and giving his mummy a cheeky smile with sparkling eyes of 'hey you're awake and missed out on the fun we had!!'

This is the scene I saw when I woke up from my afternoon nap as my dear hubby offered to look after our precious son who just refuse to have his nap. His dear daddy allowed him to play freely with whatever that crosses his path...a scenario of remote controls, photo frames, toys and what not are strewn all over the living room!!

This is how his daddy does his father & son bonding, I see....so, should I scream or should I laugh??

Yes, if you're asking, my dear hubby got a good 'lecture' from me!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template