Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What a bumMer :(

This morning at approximately 8.05am, my beloved City rammed into the car in front of me. The cause of it : a motorcycle served rather sudden into the path of the car in front of me, he applied emergency break and I was not able to break in time and....... BAMM!!! sob sob sob, my poor rather new City, it got hurt :(

The wreakage :
  1. front bonnet got raised up
  2. front bumper got slight scrathes
  3. side of front bumper 'open' slightly due to point 1
  4. car alarm went haywire

Aarrrgghhhh!!!! what a BLACK Wednesday.

Lesson learnt : never drive too close to the car in front of you especially near junctions!! and WATCH OUT for motorcycles!!

Not to mention, I got my fair share of lecture and nagging from my beloved hubby who totally forgot to ask whether I'm OK!!! Guess when I started to babble to him the condition of the car, he knows that I'm the usual me!

Beloved City was sent in to Honda Repair centre almost immediately for assessment. Luckily the total bill is not too over the board, if not for sure I'll get another round of nagging.

For now, I need to find some ropes to tie my tummy as my pockets are full of holes now! What a bummer...

{for the record, this is the 2nd time I met with an accident for all the 10+ years that I've been driving. The 1st was rather inexperience when it came to accident and I was fed 'dead cat' :( The motorcyclist came out of no-where while I was just turning down into the lane leading to my house. Geezzz; come to think of it, it is another motorcycle and a MALE that I banged into!!!}

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template