Tuesday, February 27, 2007

g-OLD friends

We studied, played and kai-kai together when we were in our teens (during secondary school days). Not all are classmates, some met when we were with the Rukun Tetangga Kepong Baru and thus some are seniors and juniors.

It's been so so many years since we get together like this. It was a fun night, full of laughter and what-nots conversation that 'outsiders' would not understand (even myself don't understand some of it!! hehehe). Some has blossom and some has 'shrink' but one thing not to be missed is that Malaysia population is growing!! with the addition of our kids running around, it makes us feel OLD!! :p




Here's to our friendship

F is for the Fun stuff we do together
R is for Reminding me you are there forever
I is for all your Interesting stories you tell
E is for the E-mails you send when I'm down
N is for Never letting me frown
D is for the Daring things we do
S is for Singing together when we're blue

You are always there when i need someone
We usually fool around just for the fun
You always understand what's going on
With only a few words then the pain is gone

Thanx for the FRIEND you are today
I hope you stay this way
You have a very special place in my heart
And no one will ever be able to take that part!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
[life-muses] - a memoir... Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template